The City of San Clemente maintains a Policies and Procedures Manual, which outlines the major systems and procedures relating to the interaction of its organizational departments. In addition, the manual outlines city systems and the procedures relating to interaction between the City of San Clemente, the City Council, departments heads, vendors, contractors, subcontractors and outside consultants. A standard manual is intended to represent a unified and consistent approach to sound municipal government and is designed to provide public documentation describing overall policy, rules of procedure, and methods of operation.
- Administrative Leave Policy - Policy 601-7-12 Effective 11/21/05
- Department of Transportation Drug and Alcohol Testing - Policy 601-8-16 Effective 9/2/14
- Dress and Grooming Standards - Policy 601-3 Effective 7/1/12
- Internet and Electronic Mail Policy - Policy 601-8-17 Effective 9/2/08
- Personnel Actions Requiring City Manager Approval - Policy 601-2 Effective 9/1/10
- Personnel Rules - Policy 601-1 Effective 07/14
- Use of Social Media - Policy 601-8-18 Effective 8/19/13